Why Choose American Storage?
Secure, 24-Hour Access Storage Units in Helena, the Helena Valley, and East Helena, Montana
- Our Easycode App allows access to the facilities without touching a keypad
- We will meet or beat the prices of any comparable facility
- Competitive monthly and yearly rates
- Facility access 24/7
- Over 1000 dry, clean storage units
- Military discounts available
- Assorted sizes for all your needs
- Spacious aisles accommodate turning radius of a 26' moving truck
- Security cameras, outside lights, fenced and gated
- Paved and easy access (off HWY 12 or N Montana Ave)
- Your lock and your key
Taking Safety Into Your Own Hands
Even after you’ve chosen a secure storage unit facility, you still can take steps to make sure your belongings are safe.
- BUY A DISC LOCK
- Dont share your gate code
- Add Tenant Insurance to your account
To help prevent theft, we have a gate, fence and camera system. We also employ a security firm to randomly monitor the storage facility. But you can help too! Please do not allow anyone to follow you in through the front gate. If someone does, please contact management at 406-431-0941 immediately. If you see anything suspicious occurring at the storage facility, contact management or Lewis and Clark County Sheriff.
Locally Owned. Established 2007. Serving all parts of the Helena area.
We support and believe in the following non-profits and businesses:
Helena UltraRunners League
Foster Parent Support Group
One of the most important aspects in self-storage is accessibility, which is why our three storage facilities offer easy access from US Route 12 or North Montana Ave. Whether you’re planning to stop by frequently or reserve a unit for a few days, you’ll be able to reach any of our facilities in minutes. We’re convenient to Helena, East Helena, Townsend, Montana City and the Helena Valley. Call now or choose a facility and rent online.